|Job title||MainStreet & Membership Program Manager|
Are you a driven, organized, and community focused leader? Then the Shakopee Chamber & Visitors Bureau is looking for you. Join our dynamic team environment and manage several of our most important programs.
Duties and responsibilities
MAINSTREET /DOWNTOWN SHAKOPEE PROGRAM MANAGER
- Responsible for the development, execution and documentation of the Downtown Shakopee program.
- Responsible for representing the community regionally and nationally as appropriate.
- Ensure clear and consistent communication with the MAINSTREET committees and business owners.
- Recruit and lead volunteers as needed for programs/events that drive economic development in the downtown district.
- Work collaboratively with the city staff on economic development initiatives.
- Create and execute social media campaigns relating to Downtown Shakopee.
- Ensure consistent growth in membership base
- Drive sponsorship growth
- Coordinate and lead new member lunch events
- Work with Chamber and Ambassador teams to create programs that foster member engagement
- Maintain membership database
- Align with the Chamber President to conduct Grow MN visits to collect business retention and expansion data
- Create and execute social media campaigns surrounding membership value
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communication or business
- Prior non-profit/chamber experience preferred but not required.
- Account management/sales experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting
- Prior website/social media management experience required
This position requires the ability and willingness to work the non-traditional 8-5 hours as our event schedule requires.
Because of the nature of our business and the type of events our organization creates, the candidate must be able to lift 25lbs, and be willing to transport event supplies in their personal vehicles as required.
The Chamber offers a competitive benefits package, including a 401K with a match.
Salary dependent on qualifications.