- Provide leadership to Board of Directors in developing strategic direction.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan.
- Attend public appearances as needed (weekends and nights on occasion).
- Develop strong positive alliances with media partners.
- Provide direction, support and daily supervision of the office staff.
- Maintain alliances that provide the Chamber with timely information about legislative issues that impact local businesses.
- Provide appropriate direction to Board and members about legislative activities.
- Develop and implement appropriate support to volunteer committees.
- Develop and ensure financial policies are implemented properly.
- Prepare timely meaningful information to the Board of Directors.
- May be expected to perform duties other than the above to support the Chamber’s mission and annual plan.
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field or equivalent experience. A minimum of 5 years leadership/management experience in a similarly related business preferred. Must be able to demonstrate ability to work collaboratively with related organizations, to understand legislative issues and their impact on local business, ability to work with diversity of personalities/backgrounds and be highly visible to members, volunteers and staff.
Click Here to view full job description.
If interested in applying, please send resume to: Albert Lea – Freeborn County Chamber of Commerce, 1725 West Main St., Albert Lea, MN 56007
Email: email@example.com , Phone: 507-373-3938, Fax: 507-373-0344.
Apply by January 31,2018.
The Albert Lea-Freeborn County Chamber of Commerce is an EOE.