- Maintain effective internal and external public relations while serving as a spokesperson for the Chamber.
- Carry out the policies instructed in the current Chamber Bylaws.
- Inform the Board of progress and problems encountered while performing assigned responsibilities.
- Reply promptly to any inquiries through email, social media messaging, fax, or voicemail.
- Secure meeting room for Board and committee meetings and notify members of meetings.
- Attend Board and general membership meetings
- Assist President with Board meeting agenda.
- Maintain and submit reports related to special events or committees.
- Assist with special events and/or standing committees.
- Maintain contact and open communication with Board liaisons and committee chairs.
Office Management Duties:
- Keep and maintain consistent Chamber office management while making adjustments to accommodate a membership with widely varying business schedules.
- Maintain Chamber office area such that it is attractive, free of clutter and organized for optimal efficiency.
-Ensure office equipment is services regularly.
- Maintain inventory of Chamber supplies.
- Order supplies as required to conduct daily business.
- Maintain brochure racks with Chamber information.
- Collect accounts receivable and reconcile monthly bank accounts.
- Perform bi-weekly payroll using QuickBooks.
Monthly Membership Meetings:
- Schedule meeting reservations, (date, time, menu, and speaker) and notify host of estimated attendance in advance.
- Plan agenda, program, and provide meeting materials.
- Provide information to attendees on Big Lake Chamber services and upcoming events.
- Greet and register the attendees at each membership meeting.